This full-size bookcase bed with storage, dresser, mirror and two nightstands is a refined take on barn board beauty. Its complex, replicated wood grain showcases hints of burnt orange and teal tones for a sense of weatherworn authenticity. Three open cubbies lined with a dimming LED light strip keep bedtime reads top of mind while underneath the bed a pair of smooth-gliding drawers and two open cubbies accommodate casually cool storage bins. The dresser and nightstand with smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate and industrial dark-tone hardware complete this rustic and industrial style bedroom. Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
Includes full-size bookcase bed with storage (bookcase headboard, footboard, underbed storage, rails and wood roll slats), 6-drawer dresser with mirror and two 2-drawer nightstands
Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
Brown rustic finish with burnt orange and teal accents in a replicated woodgrain with authentic touch
Dresser and nightstand with smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate for finished aesthetic; dark-tone industrial hardware
Bed with 2 drawers and 2 open cubbies that each accommodate 10.5"W x 10.5"D x 11"H cube storage bin (not provided)
Headboard includes a dimming LED light
Nightstand with 2 slim-profile USB charging stations
Power cord included; UL Listed
Mirror attaches to back of dresser
Foundation/box spring required, sold separately; mattress available, sold separately
Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
Drystan Nightstand(22"W x 16"D x 25"H)
Drystan Dresser and Mirror(58.75"W x 15.5"D x 71.5"H)
Drystan Full Bookcase Bed with 2 Storage Drawers(57"W x 80.25"D x 61"H)
We understand that sometimes things can go wrong, and an item may arrive damaged. If you receive a damaged item, it is important to report it to us as soon as possible, because we have a strict policy in place that requires customers to report any damage within 48 hours of delivery. This policy allows us to promptly address the issue and ensure that you receive a satisfactory resolution. Please note that we will not be able to process any claim that is reported after 48 hours of delivery.
Upon receipt of your completed claim submission (as outlined below), we will proceed with your request under the manufacturer's warranty policy.
1. Respond to the Warranty Claim Confirmation Email you received, including the filled-out form as an attachment.
2. Ensure to include pictures of the product label, clearly showing the product serial number in the same email.
3. Attach clear photographs of the defect, including close-up shots as well as wider views that display the issue in context.
Should the manufacturer conclude that the problem is due to a manufacturing defect, rather than regular wear and tear from daily usage, and it falls under the scope of the manufacturer's limited warranty, we will then communicate whether we will:
1. Dispatch replacement parts when they are available.
2. Approve a specific amount to be refunded to cover repair costs. The manufacturer determines this refundable amount. We will provide a refund to the customer upon receipt of the customer’s invoice from a qualified repair service. The responsibility of organizing repairs lies with the customer. The Bargain Furniture will not refund any amounts that have not been pre-approved in writing by us, regardless of the extent of damage or the effectiveness of the repair solution.
3. Issue a replacement item. If the manufacturer agrees to cover the cost of a replacement and approves the issuance of a replacement item, the customer will be responsible for the associated shipping costs from the manufacturer to their address. The Bargain Furniture will not place an order for the replacement item until the customer has paid the necessary shipping costs.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.